2012年7月31日火曜日

My Little Pony: Fighting Is Magic -- A Ga

pso2 RMTMy Little Pony: Fighting is Magic is a freeware indie game made for bronies, by bronies. The game, which is still currently in development, will boast a 17-character roster when complete. The list list will include one non-pony, which I assume is the baby dragon, Spike. The first official release will include: Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie, the rning 11 will be added with DLC. I call dibs on Fluttershy, by the way. NEWS: My Little Pony Skyrim Mod Turns Fluttershy In To A DragonMy Little Pony: Fighting is Magic has no legal ties to Hasbro, the owners of the Pony IP. It\'s being developed by Mane6 and will be free when it\'s released on the PC. I will personally keep you up to date on this title!Source: RipTenファンタシースターオンライン2 RMT

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿